Wednesday 1 June 2016

Learning experiences at the Teacher Training College I

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn" John Cotton Dana

yes, but how cannot I cease when I attend 9 annual, excruciating subjects and work in the afternoons? Let alone, having already a family of my own!! 
well, as a matter of fact, you perfectly can :) 

I have attended a public, wonderful TTC (teacher training college) where I spent innumerous hours discussing essays, gramatical terms, trying to understand the phonetic chart ;) or just drinking "mate" while planning for the feared residence. 

But I believe I just could not have done that without a simple POWERFUL recipe:

Ingredients
a spoonful of your parents' support
a pinch of your classmates/friends' smiles, hugs and shoulders to cry on 
a bag of your attitude

Steps
In an enormous pot, melt your parents' support little by little and with a small fire. Let your parents sprinkle every day some of it (and if it is accompanied by hugs or kisses, much better!) 

Once you have a consistent, shiny mixture, pour your classmates' gifts one by one in any order, but do not forget to constantly stir; you do not want a sticky mixture that then you have to scratch from the bottom of the pot ;) 

Sparkle the last ingredient throughout all the procedure day by day with a confident hand. 

Charles Swindoll once wrote: "(. . . ) I am convinced that 10 % is what happens to me and 90 % how I react to it, and so it is with you. You are in charge of your own attitudes. " So with a true attitude towards your goal, you will definitely be able to achieve that objective. 

What are your thoughts about my recipe?  What has worked for you ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment